Rev. Alexis received a request to share information about a need for volunteers with Compassus Hospice.
Volunteers can determine their own time commitment.
Here are some of the services non-medical volunteers can provide:
• Office/administrative tasks
• Friendly visits
• Writing letters
• Reading to patients
• Listening presence
• Affirmation of personhood
• Sitting vigil
• Patient caregiver relief
• Emotional and spiritual support
• Assist with grief support groups
• Helping with health fairs and
If you are interested in volunteering, please visit compassus.com/volunteers for more information or contact the volunteer coordinator, Vicky Cantrell: firstname.lastname@example.org.